0 items in cartSubtotal: USD
Sale: Ends April 30, 2012
Power Seller Shopping Cart Package
Catalog number: SING-POWER
Old Price: 89.00 USDRegular price: 69.00 USDYour Price: 59.00 USD
Quantity: Item is in stock
This version of the the shopping cart supports all basic features, needed to sell online using PayPal. In addition, it contains Orders Management tool that enables inventory management, maintains interactive database of incoming orders, enables posting of order status updates.
This shopping cart package supports:
- Multiple categories
- 5 levels of subcategories
- Unlimited number of products in the database
- Simultaneous placing of the same item into multiple categories
- Any number of images per each item in the database
- Catalog searching functionality
- Catalog sorting functionality
Administrative interface of the shopping cart (green color skin)
Additionally, following variables can be set for each item:
- Custom inventory number
- Price (regular, old and promotional) in any of the currencies supported by the PayPal
- Discount pricing
- Quantity (PPCal Shopping cart allows inventory managements for the items with the limited quantity and out-of-stock feature)
- Weight value (can be set in either kg or lb)
- Item tags: New arrival, Best seller, Store special
- Gift certificates
This shopping cart package supports multiple HTML templates. HTML templates can be used to easily customize look of the web catalog to match the look of the rest of the site. HTML templates of any complexity are supported
In addition to the standard web catalog, that is dynamically generated from the database, custom order pages can be created using included "HTML catalog generator" tool. This feature allows easy automated creation of the complicated order pages, such as "computer system builders", where multiple products and options are presented on one order page
Orders Manager Tool allows automated paypal payment processing via PayPal Instant Payment Notification protocol. Work-flow of order processing:
1. Customer places his order using this shopping cart.
2. Shopping cart sends the order to the PayPal website and PayPal website process it.
3. PayPal website communicates with the your shopping cart and notifies it that transaction was completed. After that your shopping cart saves all the details of the processed order into the database and updates inventory of the purchased items.
4. Your shopping cart sends out customized e-mail both to the customer and you, notifying about the processed order.
5. You (shopping cart owner) can contact the customer via e-mail directly using available e-mail functionality. You can also post multiple order updates and upload files that will become available for customer to download.
6. You can access, search and sort the database of orders at any time through the administrative area of the shopping cart.
Single User License version can be operated on one website at a time.
Selected Examples |
All Examples |
Demo Catalog |
Support Forum |
Frequently Asked Questions |
Shopping Cart Hosting |
Web Site Map